Solar Heating systems t/a Solnet cc
This Policy puts you, the individual, in control of how your personal information is processed. You have our promise that we will not electronically process your personal information in any way that is incompatible with this Policy.
By submitting your information you consent to the use of that information as set out in this policy.
• The types of personal information we collect about you through our Web sites;
• How it collects that information;
• The general purposes for which it collects such information;
• The types of organizations to which it discloses the information;
• The choices and means by which individuals may limit its use and disclosure.
Empowering you to choose:
• How certain personal information you provide is used (where such use is unrelated to the uses for which you originally disclosed it); and
• The manner in which a third party uses certain personal information you provide (where such use is unrelated to the uses for which you originally disclosed it).
Assuring you that Solar Heating Systems:
• Takes reasonable precautions to protect personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction;
• Implements reasonable policies and procedures to ensure that personal information is kept only for the purposes for which it has been gathered;
• Uses reasonable measures to ensure that we have accurately and completely recorded the personal information you have provided; and
• Provides you reasonable access to your personal information as well as procedures for correcting or modifying that information where appropriate.
Ensuring accountability, only those, the Solar Heating Systems employees that have a legitimate business purpose for accessing and handling personal information obtained by us are given authorization to do so. The unauthorized access or use of such information by a Solar Heating Systems employee is prohibited and constitutes grounds for disciplinary action.
Definitions : In these terms and conditions:
1. 'This website' means our presence on the Internet;
2. 'our', 'we' and 'us' means the Solar Heating Systems and, where applicable, its officers, employees and authorised agents; and 'you' and 'your' refer to any individual, company or business (whether registered by us as an investor or not) to whom we provide Services by means, including but not limited to, telephone, face-to-face contact, postal correspondence, electronic mail or via our website : https://www.solarheatingsystems.co.za hereon referred to as the website.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE (Also see Terms & conditions page)
Warranty on products installed by Solar Heating Systems t/a SOLNET are covered by the SUPPLIER of that product.
- Warranties can vary depending on the set product.
- Warranty and conditions on every product is available on request.
- Warranty on thermal bubble cover is one year but will last up to five years with correct care.
- It is a condition of SALE that Solar Heating Systems t/a SOLNET cc, CANNOT be held responsible for the SUPPLIER's WARRANTY.
- A CALL OUT, HANDLING & ADMINISTRATION FEE will be in effect if Solar Heating Systems t/a SOLNET cc is required to handle the claim of a product on behalf of the Client.
- Warrenty of Solar Heating Systems t/a SOLNET cc's Workmanship is for a period of 3 months from date of installation.
- Call out FEE of R650.00 Plus VAT, will be in effect unless a service contract is in place.
- A Service Contract to cover your investment is available @ R96.00 p/m for a minimum 1 calendar year. This will include 2 inspections/maintenance calls per annum to ensure that your investment is properly secured, performing to standard and that all valves and fittings are in good standing order. Replacing items or products will be for the Account of the CLient.